• VK - http://vk.com/loveofsin [Group]
• VK - http://vk.com/melainac [Public]
• Instagram - http://instagram.com/generationofssatan
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/GENERATIONSATAN
• Last.FM - http://www.lastfm.ru/user/genofsatan
Gujjar kids from Rajouri district at Sonmarg, Kashmir, India
We met these Gujjar kids on our way to the Thajiwas Glacier in Sonmarg.
Gujjars are a nomadic tribe of shepherds who move up to the greener pastures in the hills in summer. Come winter, the move down to the plains with their entire households and flocks.
Due to this lifestyle, the children usually miss out on conventional schooling. These kids had attended a nomadic school and as proof, they recited to us the alphabet, numbers and also some song and dance. They were happy to receive chocolates as their reward.
By Sandeepa Chetan (www.sandeepachetan.com)
Yeah, and then they grew up to be TERRORISTS!!!!